GENERAL CONDITIONS OF WEB USE
Our website address is: https://petshopjoy.com.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
The terms and conditions set forth below (hereinafter, “General Conditions.”), regulate the access, registration, navigation, downloading and use of each and every one of the web pages that can be found under the domain www.petshopjoy.com and their respective subdomains and subdirectories (hereinafter, “Website” o “Websites”) . These General Terms and Conditions also regulate the access, downloading and use of any other information, text, graphics, photos, images, music, sounds, computer applications or accounts on any social platforms that are created, designed, promoted or disseminated by “Pet Shop Joy” and which may be accessed from the Website or from any other web page or computer application (hereinafter, “Contents”). In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, Pet Shop Joy (hereinafter referred to as the “Pet Shop Joy”) is a member of the Pet Shop Joy Group.COMPANY”) makes available to its users the following registration information of the owner of the Website and / or Content: Website: www.menorcaseeds.com Company name of the owner of the website: GROWTH VENTURES S.L. with CIF B09793308, Camí Vell S / N de Ciutadella de Menorca. Contact telephone number: (34)682 13 51 66 Contact: you can contact the COMPANY by ordinary mail to the address of the registered office; by calling the contact telephone number during customer service hours or through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org BY ACCESSING, VIEWING OR USING THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE “WEB SITE” OR THE “CONTENT” ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE “WEB SITE” OR OTHER WEB PAGES OR COMPUTER APPLICATIONS, THE USER REPRESENTS THAT HE/SHE UNDERSTANDS AND ACCEPTS THESE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS” AS THE LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF A SIGNED AND BINDING WRITTEN DOCUMENT.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE “WEB SITE” AND “CONTENTS”.
Access to and use of the COMPANY ‘s Website as well as access to and use of the Contents shall be subject to these General Terms and Conditions. The use of any website owned by the COMPANY or the Contents attributes the condition of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance by the user of all the General Conditions in force at any time the user accesses it. The COMPANY reserves the right to modify these General Conditions at any time. We suggest that you review these General Terms and Conditions frequently to be aware of their scope and any modifications that have been made. By accessing the Websites and/or the Contents owned by the COMPANY after the publication of the notice of such modifications, alterations or updates, you agree to comply with the new terms. The user is aware that access to and use of the Website and/or the Contents is at the user’s sole and exclusive responsibility. Some of the services of the COMPANY and/or some Contents may be subject to special conditions, regulations and instructions that, if applicable, replace, complete and/or modify these terms and conditions (hereinafter, “Particular Conditions”), which must be accepted by the user before the corresponding service is rendered. The provision of the service at the user’s request implies the express acceptance of the applicable Particular Conditions. The term “Web Site” includes, but is not limited to, all contents, data, graphics, texts, logos, trademarks, software, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, expressions and information and others included therein, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible, regardless of whether or not they are subject to intellectual property in accordance with the Consolidated Text of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law. The user shall use the services and materials available on the Web Site as well as the Contents exclusively for private purposes, excluding any type of use other than this one, and specifically excluding any use for profit or that brings direct or indirect benefit to the user or to third parties. The present General Conditions as well as the Special Conditions that may apply prior notice in specific cases, are expressly and unreservedly accepted by the user by the mere fact of accessing the Web Site, using in any way the materials and services of the Web Site and/or accessing or using in any way the Contents and/or participating in promotions or contests. When the access and use of certain materials and/or services of the Web Site and/or the Contents is subject to Special Conditions, these Special Conditions will be previously made known to the user, and depending on the case, will replace, complete and/or modify the General Conditions contained herein. Access to and use of such materials or services subject to Special Conditions shall therefore imply full adherence to the Special Conditions that regulate them in the version published at the time the user accesses them, and such Special Conditions shall be automatically incorporated into these General Conditions. In case of contradiction between the terms and conditions stated in these General Conditions and the Special Conditions, the terms agreed upon in the Special Conditions shall always and in any case prevail, although only with respect to incompatible provisions and only with respect to those materials or services of the Web Site and/or the Contents subject to such specific regulation. The COMPANY may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, the provision, configuration, content and services of the Website and the Contents, as well as its General Conditions. If these General Conditions are replaced by others, in whole or in part, these new general conditions or, if applicable, the specific conditions, shall be deemed to be accepted in the same form as those set out above. However, the user of the Web Site and/or the Contents must access these General Conditions and the Particular Conditions of the services of the Web Site and/or the Contents that he/she uses, periodically in order to be aware of the update of the same, if any. In the event that the user does not accept these General Conditions or the Special Conditions, the user must refrain from accessing the Web Site and/or the Contents or, if he/she has accessed them, leave them. The user must establish the appropriate technical security measures to avoid unwanted actions in its information system, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet and, in particular, the Website and/or the Contents, being aware that the Internet is not a totally secure medium. The cost of telephone access or other expenses necessary to access the Web Site and/or the Contents shall be borne exclusively by the user. In general, the services and materials offered through the Website and/or the Contents shall be available in Spanish, and the COMPANY may, at its discretion, present such services and materials additionally in other languages.
Access, registration, browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of materials and/or use of the services of any Website and/or COMPANY Content by minors (under 18 years of age) is prohibited. The user, by registering, responsibly represents and warrants that he/she is at least 18 years of age. However, the COMPANY cannot verify the accuracy of the data provided, nor will it be responsible for those minors who access the Website and/or the Contents of the COMPANY in breach of such access condition. The COMPANY recommends parents, representatives or legal guardians to supervise or take appropriate precautions during the navigation of minors on the Internet, as well as to establish filters on the information and content that minors may or may not access.
- LIABILITY OF THE USERS FOR USE OF THE WEB SITE AND/OR THE CONTENTS.
The user may not under any circumstances modify or delete the COMPANY‘s existing identification data. The user may only access the services and materials of the Website and/or the Contents through the means or procedures that have been made available for this purpose on the Website itself and/or the Contents, or that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not involve violation of Intellectual/Industrial Property rights, or any type of damage to the Website and/or the Contents, or to its information or to the services offered. The user undertakes to use the services, information and materials of the Website and/or the COMPANY ‘s Contents in accordance with the Law and these General Terms and Conditions. Under no circumstances may the use of the Website and/or the Contents by the user violate current legislation, morality, good customs and public order, and the user must at all times make correct and lawful use of the services, information and materials of the Website and/or the Contents. The user will be able too Access and navigate free of charge, and without the need for prior authorization, to the materials and services of the Web Site and/or the Contents, without prejudice to the requirement of prior registration and/or acceptance of Particular Conditions with respect to certain specific services and contents, as determined in these General Conditions or, if applicable, in the Particular Conditions of such services. o Use the services and materials of the Website and/or the Contents for private use only. Under no circumstances may the user carry out the following activities:
- a) Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, obscene, denigratory nature or that incites or promotes the commission of criminal, violent, defamatory or degrading acts on the grounds of age, sex, religion or beliefs; or that directly or indirectly advocates, promotes or incites terrorism or is contrary to human rights and fundamental rights and freedoms of third parties, current legislation, morality, good customs and public order, or with harmful purposes that may harm, damage or impede in any way, access to the same, to the detriment of the COMPANY or third parties.
- b) To carry out acts contrary to the Intellectual and/or Industrial Property rights of their legitimate owners.
- c) Causing damage to the COMPANY‘s computer systems.The User, its suppliers or third parties and/or introduce or disseminate computer viruses, harmful code or software or other types of systems that may cause damage or alterations in computer systems, or unauthorized alterations of the contents, programs or systems accessible through the materials or services of the Web Site and/or the Contents, or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof, or unauthorized access to any materials and services of the Web Site and/or the Contents.
- d) Transmit advertising by any means and, in particular, by sending electronic messages, when the sending of the advertising has not been requested or authorized by the recipient.
- e) Use the Web Site and/or the Contents, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, hire, divulge advertising or information of their own or of third parties without prior written authorization from the COMPANYor include hyperlinks on their private or commercial web pages to the Web Site and/or the Contents, unless expressly authorized by the COMPANY.
- f) Use the services and materials offered through the Web Site and/or the Contents in a manner contrary to the General Conditions and/or the Particular Conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and/or content, and to the detriment or detriment of the rights of other users or contrary to the legislation in force.
- g) Removing or modifying in any way the protection or identification devices of the COMPANY or their legitimate owners that may be contained in the Web Site and/or the Contents, or the symbols, logos or marks that the COMPANY or the legitimate third party owners of the rights incorporated in their creations and which may be the object of intellectual or industrial property.
- h) Include in a website and/or applications of its responsibility or property a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a user of its website, in which trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of its property are included and through which the Website and/or the Contents are shown.
The User shall be liable to the COMPANY, or to third parties, for any damages of any kind that may be caused as a result of breach or non-compliance, directly or indirectly, of these General Conditions. The COMPANY shall at all times ensure respect for the current legal system, and reserves the right to deny, at its discretion, totally or partially, at any time and without prior notice, the access of any user to the Website and/or the Contents, when one or more of the circumstances described in this clause are present.
- USER IDS AND PASSWORDS
The COMPANY reserves the right to request the registration of users for access to certain services or information on the Website and / or the Contents, for which the choice of a password that allows the personal identification of the user (“name” and “password”) will be requested. Once the user’s profile has been created, the user’s identifier will be unique for all COMPANY platforms. More information about the unique registration of users can be found in the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy. The assigned passwords will be personal and non-transferable, and may not be transferred, even temporarily, to third parties. In this regard, the user undertakes to make diligent use and to keep secret the password/s and user name/s assigned, if any, to access the Website and/or the Contents. In the event that the user knows or suspects the loss, theft or use of your password by third parties, you must inform the COMPANY as soon as possible. The user shall be liable for the costs and damages caused by the access and use of the Website and/or the Contents by any third party using the user’s password(s) and name(s) due to a non-diligent use or loss of the same by the user.
- SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN CONTESTS AND SWEEPSTAKES
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All materials and information on the Website and/or the COMPANY ‘s Contents are subject to the current regulations on Intellectual and/or Industrial Property. The rights to the materials and other elements displayed on the Website and/or in the Contents (including, by way of example and without limitation, drawings, texts, graphics, photographs, audio, video, software, distinctive signs, etc.) belong to the COMPANY or, as the case may be, to third parties who have consented to the transfer of such data to the COMPANY. The logos, trade names, domain names and trademarks owned by the COMPANY also belong to the COMPANY . The materials and information that may be provided by the user to the Web Site and/or the Contents of the COMPANY (photography, audio, video, etc.) must respect the rights of image and intellectual property (if any) of the same, being the user the only responsible for any claim that may exist against the COMPANY as a result of the use and dissemination of such materials and information. The access, navigation, use, location and/or downloading of materials and/or use of services of the Website and/or the Contents by the user, in no case shall be understood as a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the rights of the COMPANY or, as the case may be, by the holder of the corresponding rights. The user only has a strictly personal and private right of use, exclusively for the purpose of enjoying the services of the service, being strictly forbidden its use for profit or commercial purposes. Consequently, it is not permitted to remove, circumvent or manipulate the copyright notice and any other data identifying the rights of the company. COMPANY or their respective owners incorporated to the contents and/or services, as well as the technical protection devices or any information and/or identification mechanisms that may be contained therein. In particular, it is strictly forbidden to use any materials or elements of the Website and/or the Contents for inclusion, in whole or in part, in other websites outside the Website and/or the Contents without the prior written authorization of the owners of the Website. References to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the COMPANY or third parties, imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of the COMPANY or their rightful owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, access to or use of the Web Site and/or the Contents, confers on the user any right over the trademarks, logos and/or distinctive signs included therein and protected by Law. All intellectual and industrial property rights are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, fix, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, transform, dub, subtitle, assign, sell, rent, lend, communicate publicly or allow public access through any form of public communication, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the contents, elements, materials, information and products, if any, included in the Website and/or the Contents for public or commercial purposes, as well as to include them in another different website, if you do not have the express written authorization from the COMPANY or , as the case may be, of the corresponding holder of the rights. Damage caused to the COMPANY for the misuse of non-owned objects or deception in the processing of the exchange may give rise to criminal proceedings against the user and liability for damages caused, for which it will be the COMPANY who will take action in defense of the Assignor if the act or omission, guilty or negligent, directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the Website and/or of the Contents that causes the infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the COMPANY. COMPANY or third parties, would originate to the COMPANY damages, losses, joint and several obligations, expenses of any nature, penalties, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or deriving from any claim, suit, action, lawsuit or proceeding, whether civil, criminal or administrative, the COMPANY shall be entitled to take action against such user by all legal means at its disposal and claim any compensation amounts, moral damages or damages to its own image, consequential damages and loss of profit, advertising costs or any other costs that may result for its reparation, amounts of penalties or convictions, interest for late payment, the cost of financing all amounts in which the user may be damaged by COMPANYThe legal costs and the amount of the defense (including attorneys and lawyers) in any proceeding in which the Company may be sued. COMPANY for the aforementioned causes, for the damages caused by reason of its actions or omissions, without prejudice to the exercise of any other legal actions to which the Company may be entitled. COMPANY. Claims that may be filed by the user in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights in relation to the Website and/or the Contents should be addressed to the contact postal address (Calle Manolo Quirós, 2-5ºA. Gijón (Asturias). Postal Code 33213) or to your contact e-mail(email@example.com).
- INFORMATION AND ELEMENTS OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS
a) Corporate Information of the COMPANY The user knows and accepts that any information related to the COMPANY or to the companies that make up said business group, and whose nature is economic, financial and/or strategic (hereinafter, “Corporate Information”) is carried out for information purposes only. The Corporate Information has been obtained from reliable sources, but, although reasonable care has been taken to ensure that such information is true, accurate and can show the business results of the Company, it is not intended to be relied upon. COMPANY, does not represent or warrant that it is accurate, complete or up to date, and it should not be relied upon in absolute terms. b) Information provided or published by users and/or third parties The Website and/or the Contents may include information or content provided by sources other than the COMPANY, including information provided by the users of the Website and/or the Contents themselves. The COMPANY does not guarantee, nor assumes any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or accuracy of such information and / or content, including the assumptions set forth in paragraph 4. concerning the “Responsibility of Users for use and content”. The user may not introduce, store or disseminate through the Website and/or the Contents, any content or material that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights, or in general any content in respect of which he/she does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to reproduce, distribute, adapt, copy, post or make available to third parties. Information, elements or contents received by the user on the Website and/or through the Contents are understood to be those received by any means, whether they are comments, suggestions or ideas, including those containing videos, texts, photographs, images, audio, software, etc. Such contents shall be deemed to be assigned to the COMPANY free of charge, for the maximum time allowed and for the entire world, and may be used by the COMPANY within the limits established by the applicable regulations, without applying any confidentiality obligation on such contents or information. It is understood included in this assignment the authorization to use the user’s own image, without compensation, when the content, in any medium or format contains the latter, for commercial purposes of the COMPANY. It is strictly forbidden for users to send information that cannot be treated in this way or that contains elements or contents whose ownership corresponds to third parties without having previously obtained authorization for its use. Due to the large amount of material that can be hosted on the Web Site and/or the Contents, it is impossible for the COMPANY verify the originality or non-infringement of third party rights on the content provided by the user, being the latter the last and only responsible for all purposes of the infringements that could eventually be committed as a result of the provision of such content. The COMPANY may modify the materials provided by users, in order to adapt them to the formatting needs of the Website and/or the Contents. Without prejudice to the provisions of these general conditions, when the publication of the contents made by the user is a consequence of his/her participation in a specific contest or promotion, or in the case of particular services of the Web Site and/or the Contents, the Particular Conditions in each case established in the regulatory bases of the contest or promotion and/or specific policies of use of the web service will be of preferential application, and these General Conditions will be complementary to the previous ones.
- LINKS OR HYPERLINKS TO THE WEB SITE AND/OR CONTENTS
The user who wants to introduce links or hyperlinks from their own Web pages to the Website and / or Contents of the COMPANY must comply with the conditions detailed below, without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities arising from its breach:
- The link or hyperlink will only link to the “home page” or main page of the Web Site but may not reproduce it in any way (“inline”, “links”, “deep-links”, “browser” or “border environment”, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It shall be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish “frames” or frames of any kind that surround the Website and/or the Contents or allow the display of part or all of the Website and/or the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Website and/or the Contents and, in any case, when they allow the display of elements of the Website and/or the Contents together with contents outside the Website and/or the Contents in such a way that: (i) induces or is likely to induce error, confusion or deception to users about the true origin of the elements that are displayed or the services that are used; (ii) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (iii) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of the COMPANY; or, (iv) is otherwise prohibited by law.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement or indication about the COMPANY, its employees, customers or about the quality of the services it provides shall be made from the page and/or application that introduces the link.
- Under no circumstances shall it be expressed or implied on the page and / or application where the link is located that the COMPANY has consented to the insertion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of the company is prohibited. COMPANY within the sender’s website, except as permitted by law or as expressly authorized by the sender’s COMPANY and provided that, in such cases, a direct link to the Website and/or the Contents is permitted in the manner set forth in this clause.
- The page and/or application that establishes the link or hyperlink must comply faithfully with the law and may not in any case provide or link to its own or third party content that: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and decency (including, but not limited to, pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) mislead or are likely to mislead the user into the false belief that the COMPANY subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of the COMPANY; (iv) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of the sender; or (v) are inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of the COMPANY. COMPANY based on the location, content and subject matter of the sender’s website and/or application.
- The authorization to insert a link or hyperlink does not presuppose, in any case, a consent to reproduce the visual and functional aspects (“look and feel”) of any Website and/or Content of the COMPANY. In particular, the authorization for the insertion of hyperlinks to the Website and/or the Contents shall be conditional upon respect for human dignity and freedom. The website in which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information or contents that are illicit, contrary to morality and good customs and public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any third party rights.
- The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the COMPANY and the owner of the web page and/or application in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the COMPANY of the contents or services offered therein made available to the public.
- For the impossibility or difficulties of connection used to access the Web Site and/or the Contents, interruptions of the service, delays, errors, malfunction of the same regardless of the type of connection or technical means used by the user.
- For the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website and/or the Contents, as well as for the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website and/or the Contents or the services and/or elements thereof, when this is due to the interruption of the service due to technical maintenance of the Website and/or the Contents, or due to a cause beyond the control of the COMPANY, or by the services of information service providers.
- For willful or negligent actions of the user, or that have their origin in force majeure and any others beyond the control of the COMPANY.
- For attacks by so-called “hackers” or specialized third parties to the security or integrity of the computer system, provided that the COMPANY has taken all existing security measures according to its technical possibilities.
- For any damages that may be caused by the information, contents, products and services provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties outside the COMPANYincluding information society service providers, through a website that can be accessed through a link on this site.
- For any damage or harm to the user’s software or hardware arising from access to the Website and/or the COMPANY ‘s Contents or from the use of the information or elements or applications contained therein.
- For the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained on its Web Site and/or in the Contents, nor for any direct or indirect damages in connection with the use of the information or elements contained therein.
The user of the Website and/or the Contents shall be personally liable for damages of any nature caused to the COMPANY directly or indirectly, for breach of any of the obligations under these General Conditions or, where appropriate, the Special Conditions. In any case, whatever the cause, the COMPANY shall not assume any liability, whether for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages or lost profits. The user shall be solely responsible for any infringements that may be incurred or damages that may be caused by the use of the Website and / or the Contents of the COMPANY, the latter being exonerated from any liability. The user is solely responsible for any claim or legal action, judicial or extrajudicial, initiated by third parties against the COMPANY or against the user based on the use by the user of the service, or for the information that may have been sent to the COMPANY by any means. The user assumes all expenses, costs and indemnities incurred by the COMPANY as a result of such claims or legal actions. The COMPANY makes available to users a series of links, banners or other links that may give the user access to third party websites. Access to other websites of third parties through such connections or “links” will be made under the sole responsibility of the users, not being the COMPANY responsible, in any case, for any damages that may arise from such use or activities. Given the inherent “non-territorial” nature of Internet access, the COMPANY does not guarantee that the Website and/or the Contents are suitable or available outside the territory of Spain. If any or all of the content or elements hosted on the Web Site and/or in the Content of the COMPANY are considered illegal in other countries, access to them and their use by users is prohibited and, in the event that they occur, it will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, who are obliged to comply with and observe the applicable laws of these countries. GENERAL The access, contents and services offered through the Website and/or the Contents have, in principle, an indefinite duration, unless otherwise provided for in the General Conditions, the Particular Conditions or in the legislation applicable at any given time. The COMPANY reserves, however, without prior notice and at any time, the right to suspend, deny or restrict temporarily or permanently access to its Web Site and/or its Contents, to make the modifications it deems appropriate in the Web Site and/or the Contents, in the services or information offered, in the presentation or location thereof, as well as in the General Conditions. All this without giving rise to any compensation to the user. Any clause or provision of these General Conditions that is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable shall be excluded and shall be deemed unenforceable to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and shall be replaced by another that is as similar as possible to the previous one, but which does not affect or prejudice the remaining provisions, which shall be excluded from any illegal, invalid or unenforceable clause or provision and shall remain, on the contrary, in full force and effect. The COMPANY excludes any kind of warranty, and is therefore released from any liability arising from the points expressed above. All information received on this Website and/or through the Contents shall be deemed to be assigned to the COMPANY free of charge. Email or electronic mail shall be considered a valid means for the purpose of submitting complaints about content. To do so, they should write to the postal address Calle Manolo Quirós, 2-5ºA. Gijón (Asturias). Postal Code 33213; or to the customer service e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org). Legal Notice Customer Service:
- Contact telephone number: (34) 682 13 51 66
- E-mail: email@example.com
- That you have read, understand and comprehend the foregoing.
- That he/she assumes all the obligations set forth herein.
- Service holder
The holder and owner of the Service of the website “Pet Shop Joy” is GROWTH VENTURES S.L CIF: B09793308, Cami Vell S/N de Ciutadella de Menorca
- Registration requirement
- Rules for the use of the service
- Not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature or that violate human rights.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
III. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Do not transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for that purpose.
- Not to introduce or disseminate any false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads or is likely to mislead the recipients of the information.
- Not to impersonate other Users of the Service or transmit the account access data or password to a third party without the consent of “Pet Shop Joy”.
VII. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content without the authorization of the holders of the intellectual and industrial property rights that may apply to such information, element or content. VIII. Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and personal data legislation.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties photographs or any representation or image of minors.
- Not to disseminate or advertise any substance or product that may influence the health of the individual (with contraindications, interactions, etc.), nor may products containing psychotropic or narcotic substances be disseminated or advertised.
The User undertakes to indemnify “Pet Shop Joy” and Jorge del Barrio against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that may be forced to bear as a result of the breach by the User of any of the rules of use indicated above, reserving, in addition “Pet Shop Joy” and Jorge del Barrio the right to request compensation for damages that may apply.
- Exclusion of Users
- Exclusion of liability
The company is exempted from the use outside the intended and indicated on the labeling, packaging and registration of the items for sale or sold through this website, so that “Pet Shop Joy“and Growth Ventures S.L. shall not be liable, either directly or indirectly, or subsidiarily, for damages of any nature arising from the use of objects and products and activities of Users and / or third parties. By way of example, and in no case limited, “Pet Shop Joy” and Growth Ventures S.L. will not be liable for damages of any nature arising from:
- a) The use, sale or provision of products or objects marketed or advertised on this site outside the use defined in its labeling, packaging or description on this website.
- b) The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or third parties or entities that are communicated or displayed through the website.
- c) The use that the Users may make of the materials of the web page, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights, confidential information, of the contents of the Service or of third parties.
- d) The performance of acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
- e) The eventual loss of Users’ data due to causes not attributable to the Service,
- f) Access by minors to the contents included in the Service.
- g) The unavailability, errors, access failures and lack of continuity of the Service.
- h) Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions.
- i) The non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the User.
“Pet Shop Joyand Growth Ventures S.L. shall be solely and exclusively liable to the User for the Services it provides itself and for the contents directly originated and identified with its copyright, being limited, as a maximum, to the amount of the amounts received directly from the User by “Growth Ventures S.L.” and “Growth Ventures S.L.”.Pet Shop Joy“and Growth Ventures S.L., excluding in any case liability for consequential damages or lost profits. Any claim or controversy that may arise between the Users of the Service shall be settled between them, and they shall be obliged to keep “””Pet Shop Joy“and Growth Ventures S.L. fully indemnified, notwithstanding that “Pet Shop Joy“and Growth Ventures S.L. will make their best efforts to provide users with a prompt and satisfactory solution through its Customer Service. Growth Ventures S.L. assumes no liability for damages or other inconveniences arising from the use of the information presented here. The information provided here does not serve as a basis for independent diagnosis or tailoring of disease treatment and is not a substitute for professional consultation with a physician, non-medical professional or pharmacist. All content provided here is for informational, entertainment and educational purposes only. Pet Shop Joy does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the content published here. The texts and contents do not constitute treatment recommendations and are not intended as advertising. Always consult a physician or an expert in case of health questions and complaints.
- Content and services linked through the Service
The Service may include technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). The User recognizes and accepts that the access to the Linked Sites will be under its exclusive risk and responsibility and exonerates “Pet Shop Joy” and Growth Ventures S.L. of any responsibility on eventual infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the Linked Sites. Likewise, the User exonerates “Pet Shop Joy” and Growth Ventures S.L. from any responsibility for the technical availability of the linked web pages, the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or veracity of the services, information, elements and/or contents to which the User can access. In these cases, “Pet Shop Joy” and Growth Ventures S.L. will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inadequate contents, he/she will be able to communicate it to “Pet Shop Joy” and Growth Ventures S.L. through the contact means, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link. In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the formalization of agreements with the responsible or holders of the same ones, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of “Pet Shop Joy” and Growth Ventures S.L with the manifestations, contents or services provided. “Pet Shop Joy” and Growth Ventures S.L. do not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, are not responsible directly or indirectly for damages caused by the illegality, quality, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites or any other damage that is not directly attributable to “Pet Shop Joy” and Growth Ventures S.L.
- Intellectual and industrial property
The industrial and intellectual property rights on the works, protected services and any contents or elements on which intellectual and industrial property rights are held that are used in the Service (the “Service Contents”) belong to their legitimate owners. The User shall not acquire by the use of the Service any intellectual or industrial property rights, nor any license of use over such elements. The Service Contents are the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, databases, and other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as their graphic design and source codes used in the Service. This enumeration is for illustrative and exemplary purposes only and is not limitative. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, software and appearance of the Pet Shop Joy website are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. These elements may not be validly and legitimately copied or distributed for commercial use, nor may they be modified or inserted in other websites without the prior express authorization of their owners. The Owner declares to be the exclusive owner of all the rights over the products or objects and protected services and any other elements protected by intellectual or industrial property included in the web page.
- Pet Shop Joy website delivery service
Shipping rates for products on the Pet Shop Joy website:
- Shipping cost to the Peninsula and Andorra: 3,90 Euros.
- Shipping cost to Balearic Islands: 3,90 Euros.
- Shipping cost to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: 10 Euros.
- Shipping cost to EU: 12 Euros.
- Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction